Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Fabric flags are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process. This creates an eye popping print because the ink goes through the fabric instead of sitting on top of the material. Fabric flags are printed in full color. You can add a background, unlimited text, photographs, clip art and graphics.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Our flag material is lightweight and is rated for 3-6 months when used continuously outdoors.
- Single/Reverse - Flags are printed on flag fabric and are single layer. Allowing the ink to penetrates the back and causing the image to be in reverse. Meaning the image on the back will read backwards.
- Double Sided -Flags are printed on flag fabric. For every double sided flag ordered there are two flags printed and then sewn together with a blockout liner between. Any wording and/ or images on these flags will always be seen the correct way.
**Our fabric flags are a polyester-nylon blend - they are NOT the same material as a standard US flag**
Common Flag Sizes:
- 4 ft x 2 ft
- 5 ft x 3 ft
- 6 ft x 4 ft
- Custom sizing is available (58" max print width)
Any flag made for outdoor use will typically last 3-6 months
Product Options / Finishing Options
The standard finishing for fabric flags is a left header with grommets. The following finishing options are available:
- Left header with grommets (standard)
- Hems and Grommets
- Pole Pockets
We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Files that print best are .eps or .ai (in version CS5 or lower). You must convert all text to outlines to make sure the fonts come in correctly. We can also print high resolution .pdf, .tif, and .jpg formats. Typically 300 dpi or higher is suitable for banners.
We print in four color C, M, Y, K or six color C, M, Y, K, LC, LM. Please keep this in mind when submitting files for printing as color tone shifting may happen if file is submitted in R, G, B format. If there is a specific PMS color you need, please specify that to us when submitting your order so we can help you verify that the proper color mix is used (vector artwork only).
Customer supplied files are printed as they are received so we cannot guarantee color, clarity or final output as we are just printing the supplied files and have not set them up for printing.
All banners must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
Common Fabric Flag Uses
Fabric flags can be used indoors or outdoors. Here are some of the most common types of fabric flag uses:
Business Name and Logo Flags
Grand Opening Flags
Now Open Flags
Sporting Event Flags