If you have questions about your artwork file, or you'd like us to check the quality before you place your order, please email the artwork to [email protected] along with your order information.
Acceptable Files for Printing
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Vector files are line art, scalable to any size without losing resolution - the image will stay clean and crisp
- EPS (CS5 or lower)
- AI (CS5 or lower)
If submitting these files be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves. A link for instructions on how to convert a font to outlines is coming soon. Vector files can be submitted at any size proportionate to the banner size ordered.
Raster Files / Images
Raster files & images are pixel based images, and depending on the resolution the image becomes blurry as enlarged.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Thumbnail sized jpg and gif. files are not at a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however, images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the size banner you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from the edge.
- Convert all text to outlines.
Exact sizes cannot be guaranteed as banners can fluctuate up to 1/2" per linear foot. Example: Finished size of a 12' (144") banner can be up to 6" short.
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color.
If you have any questions, please contact a customer service representative at 320-846-9000 or email [email protected]